Skip to main content

Law Abiding Citizen: A Helpless Victim



    I am A law abiding citizen of the United States of America. I was born 05-16-1987 at 'Bedford County General Hospital', Shelbyville, TN, 37160. I also grew up here.     Unfortunately, I have never been able to make it out of Bedford, TN. I am An oppressed citizen, currently with very little human rights, and no civil rights.  I have never even been able to travel anywhere either.  I graduated kindergarten at 'Eakin Elementary School', finished 4-5 grade at 'Thomas Intermediate', completed 6th grade and A portion of 7th at 'Harris Middle School', I completed middle school at 'Cascade Middle School', began 9th grade at 'Cascade High School'. I fell victim to A group of coercionists whom conspired against me mid 9th grade year, I was expelled for the rest of 9th grade. During my hiatus from school, I lived at 'Tilett Court Mobile Home Park', with my sister 'Gabriella Chantel Sandoval' & mother 'Rhonda Sandoval', I got my first job at 'Whitts BBQ'. My mother 'Rhonda Sandoval did move briefly into the 'Community High School' school zone, in which I attended 9th grade, very briefly. I would complete 9th and most of 10th grade. at 'Shelbyville Central High School'. My family was torn apart in 2004, would be my 11th grade year, by corrupt 17th Judicial officials and law enforcement after intellectual property. In 2004, at age 17, I was indicted by the 17th J.D. DTF. In May, 2005, while incarcerated at 'North West Correctional Annex', I earned my Adult Education G.E.D, I would have earned my high school diploma that year. On September 10, 2005, I was released from TDOC 'Wayne County Boot Camp', 120lbs. lighter and A brand new outlook on life, with one major goal, rehabilitating myself using their system, in which was corrupt from the start. I had A place to live, employment, and A good attitude. I visited my probation officer 'Alex West' and started my employment with Haynes Service Company. I nearly completed A year with "HSC", earning only $7.50/hr. In 2006, after having conflicted employee views, I quit prior to work. I had purchased A Nissan Maxima from Luis Ayala for $900. Someone intentionally changed lanes and hit their brakes, totaling the vehicle. I then purchased A Honda prelude 2002 , the vehicle was sabotaged, no windshield wipers, I had to use RAINX ( purchased from 1011 Madison st., Shelbyville, TN 37160 · ~7.9 mi), which worked and I was the only one on the road during torrential rain. I was offered an opportunity for temporary work, offered through 'Iran Sausznava' for 'Shane Hastings'. I would work one day, realizing this was just to get my personal Identifying information, and belittle me, with them taking advantage of my situation. I then checked the local news paper Times Gazette for employment and came across an AD for National Hood and Duct. I worked their for about 6 months.  They traveled out of town daily, nasty work, and deducted for lost tools/accessories. They participated in employment sabotage, coercion, and manipulation of employment pay to support A criminal focus. In summer of 2007, I would check the local news paper again and find employment, this time with Mitchell's Heating & Air. I took into account that I was A felon, with obligations, and I couldn't be without employment. I called Bryan Mitchell, I left A message, he hired me, I started the following Monday, 'Bryan' had knew my family and knew 'Tracy Leverette', he knew he did excellent HVAC, and he also taught me the trade. I started at $8.00/hr HVAC Installer(they were mostly residential, no commercial and no gas/ventilation(which I was experienced in HVAC)  in July 2007. By the end of 2007 I was making $12/hr, and needed A vehicle to make it to "ITT Technical Institute", so I begged my grandfather 'James F. Leverette' for help with A vehicle, he cosigned for A used '2005-Suzuki-XL-7'; the car sales rep was A classmate from Shelbyville grade School ' Latoya Stone'. In 2008, I enrolled in ITT Technical Institute for Information Technology. I also worked part time at "Mitchell's". I had ran into the same network that is responsible for my current oppression, IDTheft, and judicial system harassment, I quit school, and went back to work for "HSC" for $9.00/hr. I quit "HSC" due to conflicting views with my aunt & uncle.  I went back to work with "Mitchell's". I worked there until the end of 2008, he had stated that his business was closing down, and he didn't have enough work for me. Though I did work for him A little in 2009. I also worked at Best way rentals, "contract" work after losing my job, suggested by "Marie", their store manager.  I want to note that I had rescued 'Hillary Clinton' at A wreck that occurred in front of 'Dons Pawn Shop' in 2008, using "BEDFORDEMS", or by calling 911. A few months later my Suzuki was hit intentionally by A speeding "trutv" "star". Bedford County Sheriff Department Deputy " GARCIA" responded, I want to note that BCSD didn't follow their own process or procedure, or I would have lost my license, which let me know they were involved in the ongoing "chaos". I was without employment, my vehicle was towed, couldn't pay rent. My girlfriend at the time 'Kristina Kujawski' and I moved to her mothers house. I worked briefly at "Mitchells" and also completed A 6 week stimulus program for ages 17-24, with low income, offered by the 'TN Department of Labor and Workforce'; the job consisted of janitor work during the summer, at 'Eakin Primary Elementary'. Kristina and I split, she went to aid 17th Drug Task force with crime waves, prospecting by entrapment, and embezzling intellectual property payment money embezzled through the 17th Judicial district of TN Child Support enforcement system. They basically prospected women whom wanted sexual relations with very handsome individuals(police, agents, TNGOV workers, pedophiles, drug dealers, terrorists, OG's, and the grand jury, bestiality kings, etc.), then they would coerce them around the city with the protection of DTF Agents. They would have their co-conspirators build love triangles, begin interpersonal associations with immediate family members,  impregnate them and have A helpless victim like myself "in love"(even though I am A victim, I was aware, took correct avenues, and always went their way, within the law) with the coercer, and that transpired into fake child support, denial of service, deception, and used to keep him in A false legal situation, which ultimately ends with A "bankrupt" situation. This way they could cycle the crime, paper trails, and continue their IP embezzlement. (Kristina had told me in front of friends, in 2010, while visiting our residence in which I stayed at, that 'Brian Crews' told her personally that they could pretty much do what they wanted criminally, she even stated that, 'she was ready to go do some gangster sh*t.' I walked out due to the path I was facing, already had major hardships. I was their enemy and I couldn't do A thing about it. ) Kristina, Kyle, and I had went to the  Merill Crawfish Boil 2008.(the express food and fuel cashier(2019-present(mike)) had sold me A room A hotel off Broadway) Back to 2009: My vehicle had been recovered by the finance company due to non-payment, layoff from "Mitchells", and targeting from the Bedford County criminal networks. Kristina's car was intentionally sabotaged to keep me(us) home, with Jason Wilmon stopping by for help every now and then to get me away, so they can practice their next objective and communicate, what I believe is human trafficking, beastiality, maybe all of it, or my attempted murder which occurred in 2017, at the Bedford County Jail, while in custody for domestic assault. We parted ways in the fall of 2009, I went back to my grandmothers at 662 pepper hill rd, Bell Buckle, TN, 37020, with one bag of clothes, one pair of shoes, addicted to opiates, and oppressed. I enrolled into A TTC for A "production technician" course that aids poverty stricken individuals.( I suspected the course to be an attribution to identity theft, the course consisted of A trimester in each class offered at the TTC. Albert Stone had enrolled me into the TTC. While I lived with my grandfather & grandmother (James & Mary Leverette) enrolled in TTC, I was harassed, they were harassed(Buck McBride did smash A rock into James's windshield of his Dodge-link pic is close but not exact, Christopher Leverette has the truck now). I got to TTC by riding with James to cooper steel and walking to the TTC from Sherwood ct.. I waited at Sherwood ct until 5:00 PM, when James got off work, I would ride back to 662 Pepper Hill Rd.. TTC ended abruptly, due to my situation, I had seen Shaun O'day in Steve Mallard's class one day while walking by, I quit soon after this. I want to note that my device was remotely disabled (VERIZON LG) the screen was disabled and left A RGB background, except it was made in there, while at my 662.  In 02/2010 I applied to Sonic Drive In , I did move into #43 Barksdale Lane with 'James Clark' after (J.D.) offered me A place to live. I want to note that Kristina had spent the majority of her time away from me, (Mankin road). I was extremely happy to have gotten A job. I worked at myself, my image (I was constantly being harassed by the active criminal network that is associated with human trafficking(southeast), and finally got cell phone service again. I slept on the couch, my rent was $50 A week. I was also fighting opioid addiction, I found suboxone, (the first time I swallowed A whole hexagon shaped suboxone, I almost died, or so I thought.  In 2011, Kristina would get me to hang out with her while she was in contact with (Alex Smith) & detectives from Shelbyville, TN, Police Criminal Investigations division. What for? To orchestrate A situation to violate my nearly complete probation.?! She took advantage of the situation, She knew I was in need sexual gratification, she lead me to A hotel where detectives waited for us to get into A argument, then she humiliated me, after I left, multiple people celebrated the situation(please see FBI/TBI tips). I attempted to get A job at Tyson Foods, I didn't make the probationary period. My feet were targeted: one day I was recovering from opiate withdrawal, asleep on the couch at Barksdale, Kristina had come in and sat down hard on my feet( I think it meant communication to whoever was in their cloaked or watching from hidden camera.) My feet were targeted: when walking into Tyson Foods plant on Jackson street, there were sprayers in the doorways prior to entering the "floor", they soaked my ankles and feet. JD offered me A pair of shoes to wear when I could barely walk. I got terminated even with A doctors note. I was in so much agony that I couldn't use the restroom, because I couldn't WALK. James Clark and I had visited Daniel Roberts one night, he lived at the Gunter Building, we had climbed to the top of the building to check the view out. On the way out of his apartment, we stopped at the regions annex bridge, they wanted to break and enter but I was nearly finished with my sentence, there were so much information left from the shut down mortgage company, I filmed the room, put it on my Gdrive, and backed away from the gated door. One day James, Fernando, and I went to the lake, there were people there but not many, well i left my phone out of the water of course, they attempted to hold me under water, I suspected long enough for the people out of the water and nearby to get the phone swapped: I filed two tips that day, one after the incident, and one after an incident at work. I moved in with my sister at Bedford Manor Apartments  due to unemployment. I would apply for  unemployment, I received $70 after the fake child support enforcement came out per week. I went back to work at Sonic 12/2012, I was charged nearly $3000 for their unemployment theft. After A incident at Barksdale I then moved to Murfreesboro, TN, with Cynthia Keller Green. They did try to incriminate me for A IPOD, working with their networks to accomplish this, including James Clark. They had sold me A truck that they had already acquired with my stolen identity, or the truck was paid off, stolen, or off record, how I know is the website used to pay was A DECENTRALIZED domain, with suspicious aesthetics, Jim & Cynthia Green sold me the truck. After I came back from Murfreesboro, TN, 37129, I lived with Kimberly Leverette at Lane Parkway. While at lane parkway, I noticed A few things, people were acting deceptive. The neighbors were trouble. I was denied opiates, regularly, and my family were in on this. Kimberly's boyfriend at the time was semi-abusive, I seen him rip out Kim's hair. Kim's daughter would often try to watch me dress after A shower, I took it as them trying to get me A "pedo" charge. Crystal Zuasnava stopped by to get me to apply to Calsonic, she was  A 'QC' there, this was suspicious due to the timing, and her interest in getting me apply. I had worked for Bryan Mitchell A couple of times at his detail shop on Prince Street; Chris Kemp, Jason Willmon detailed cars for Shelbyville Auto Sales. I had no girlfriend during this time, Kristina would stop by and attempt to cause A domestic dispute. I did have relations with Andrea Sweeney, about three weeks. I want to note that I my Instagram account was stolen. During this period I did stay with Jason Willmon when he lived on Decatur street. I did get A job offer from Javier Noriega, catching chickens for Tysons, though I didn't take the job serious due to my oppressive circumstances, and the pay rates: no paperwork, based on completion of the job. One fact about Decatur street, my grandmother family member died in the home. In 2010 I Kristina and I did move into A Barksdale trailer, second entrance from economy liquors side, second trailer on left. I am being tormented by criminals who hate the fact that I was born A genius, so I get mixed up, I will jump back and forth from 2009-2012. 2011- Kristina and I move away from each other, we get into A couple of domestic incidents(reported to the TBI/FBI). In 2012 move to 9 Industrial Parkway, Shelbyville, TN, 37160 with my aunt Lisa Leverette. I quit sonic soon after due to A orchestrated incident with employee group participation, demoting me from Assistant Mangement to crew. Amanda Thomas's mother lead to the demotion. I went to work at Century Mold ( Wanda Overcast's ex-husband was the Supervisor, Kevin Leverette), I also APPLIED and got on the waiting list(thats what I was told) TCAT- Shelbyville - Computer Information technology. I was able to keep from going to jail by paying my Fake child support that was enforced by the 17th J.D. Of TN., pay rent, have post paid service through ATT, and afford suboxone to keep from withdrawing. 

2013:

December 2013, I open A share savings account with Heritage South Community Credit Union 


2014: 

JANUARY 1, 2014, I enroll into TCATSHELBYVILLE- Computer Information Technology, 1405 Madison st, Shelbyville, TN, 37160. Heather and I move to Woodbury, TN to live with Shannon Garrette.  I obtain employment at NHK Seating of AmericaJoseph Zander Silva Sandoval born 06172014.  I quit NHK after analyzing A dangerous situation: Jim Green acted as my supervisor, I quit at  1st break. Prior the Jim's appearance, while working at NHK, during yearly plant shutdown, Javier Silva Sandoval, my father called me to see if I wanted to help Zorro landscaping with cutting and weed eating. Matthew Arias's father Raymond suggested it to Javier. They met me in front of the Shelbyville TN police station. The job was sabotaged(weedeater functionality was targeted, I was attacked spiritually, with demons/ET'S, and I FELT poisoned), I called Heather Danielle Garrette to come and pick me up at Bedford Tack. I went back to work at MAHLE Filter systems. I drove to TCATSHELBYVILLE, MAHLE, AND BACK TO ROACH HOLLOW ROAD EVERY DAY, determined to change our lives.


2015:

I obtain employment with Brooksource technical youth  contract to corp at Black Box



2016:

Zoei Chantel Sandoval born 02162016

I begin fulltime employment at Black Box Network Services 


2017: 

I get terminated for lateness walked out by Johnny Carter on 02/10/2017, the same day I was hired at Sonic Drive In, in 2010.  

JAMES SANDOVAL LinkedIN

I am charged with domestic assault after being terrorized since termination 02/2017-11/2017. Held with no due process, terrorized, poisoned, contaminated with parasites from South America. Assaulted sodomized, and put into A hypnotic trance.


2018:

Released 01/23/2018 at 11:55 PM. I wait until morning, my grandmother came and picked me up, people cloaked outside the jail shining mirrors communicating to their people. 


2019: 

 April-  was working at Haynes Service Company, criminals had taken over all reliable access to the internet, including my grand mothers(662 Pepper Hill rd.) phone: 931-294-5621. My earned pay was being denied from me and when I called the service numbers it was the 'Express Food and Fuel-1316 Madison St, Shelbyville, TN, 37160. So I Decided to move to 9 Ranchero Dr, Shelbyville, TN, 37160, with my sister, her children, and my father, so I could stand A better chance at getting A job, and closer to walk to the police station. In May 2019, I had won A series of lottery tickets purchased at: Kroger, Exxon, and FastLane. My sister had purchased one from Exxon as well and tossed it in the trash. I dug it out and checked it. I had to use basic math and the CPE to determine amounts due to the denial of service (barcode scanners determined all winning tickets were "not winners"). So I attempted to schedule A cab with MTS Transport, I tried for nearly A week. I borrowed money from my father, nearly $500 dollars. I was harassed, terrorized, and denied access to A ride. When I made the call, I called from my nieces phone: 931-224-6692, the person that picked me up was in A un-marked car, he was Gabriella's "landlord" in 2018 on white street, when I was terrorized, he was also seen in 2008 at FCB cashing out hundreds of thousands of dollars. MTS will not leave Shelbyville, TN, without prepaid fare. He left me at 26 Century Blvd. I was issued $40 dollars, the total worth estimated to be over $120,000. I had to walk from Lavergne to Murfreesboro, TN, on outskirts of Bedford County, TN. After the incident I was asked by Gabriella Chantel Sandoval to accompany her to Woodbury street, Alex Aldrich had sent her A text stating that he had some things we could have. The home looked like A torture home, with signs of human trafficking victimization. I was charged in A unprofessional way, charged with felonies and charge partners that I only had seen in jail. In October, Gabriella and I went to Lynchburg, TN to meet one of her friends at A hotel. When we pulled in there were people ransacking rooms, people screaming, and people in their vehicles watching us with covered faces. 

2020:

It is another year of oppression at 9 ranchero drive, what little time I have is spent trying to keep shelter. Threats of homelessness loom at every corner. Criminals coerce with my family and situation, making hundreds of thousands of dollars.  Doing what? Breaking and entering regularly, poisoning water, food, and stealing any property they can use to manipulate A record or prevent me from getting access to anything related to my financial records, public records, or use of A cellular device. I get A job at lifestyle staffing for 'Newell Rubbermaid' in April. Gunshots fired while the group awaits plant tour outside in the front of the property. In the group was one 'Cheyenne Hill' a co-worker from 2012 at Sonic Drive In on Madison st.. She offers me A ride to and from work. When we begin actually working, my voice activated handset is disabled, reset, and disassociated, on multiple occasions this occurred after using their picking system as intended. I quit I couldn't deal with it. I get A job at Dominos soon after. If I wasn't working I was helping Rhonda Sandoval, collect scrap from the side of the road, aftermath of eviction of victims of the pandemic or criminal organizations that plague the State of TN. Dominos was A clean place to work, A new store, and A easy job. I was harassed by customers, pickpocketed by co-workers, and witnessed A RCE on their POS system as I was finishing A order (buffer overflow), I based this assumption on the random error, and of course the level of criminal stupidity surrounding me and my family. So I assumed they were about to use mimikatz and change my user account, so I changed my password while the manager rebooted. I seen Ross Ulbricht, was tipped good one night, guestimated the drawer and overages and came out perfect the next night, due to tip manipulation. Witnessed one of the Dominos vehicles was being sabotaged while smoked outside, the guy stood up with A metal briefcase, that looked like A inception machine, then tried to get away from me asking him what he was up to, working is what he replied, as he pointed to the vacant grass behind Lifestyle Staffing, holding his metal briefcase under his arm. I quit after my clothes were swapped with bigger pants to aid the pickpocketing.( I had just bought A device from my Newell paycheck, so they needed to tamper with it) I then got employment at MCdonalds, $9 an hour, it beat $7.25 at Dominos. While I worked I didn't have an issue until payday. While I waited for my first check at McD's I also waited on my check to be mailed from Dominos. I had just experienced mail theft/check fraud with Newell check and USPS delivering and swapping in the middle of the road at 662 Pepper Hill rd., Bell Buckle, TN, 37020 ( See crime stoppers/TBI/FBI TIPS) The Dominos check was short nearly 100 or more dollars, Mcdonalds check was short what I TRIED to get from daily pay, but they stolen my device and accounts. I never received all my earned pay from McDonalds, so I quit. I violated another fake probation, taken after Shelbyville TN police threaten to body slam me. In the winter of this year I get A job at Sonic Drive In on Madison st. After my Paycard was issued I placed it in my property, someone swapped the Paycard with A card believed to be used to fraud unemployment. Then came instructions from management to dress the burgers wrong. Then came alpha beta complex. So I once again am out of A job. Sometime in 2019 I worked for Guerrero Landscaping, off  Stanley Blvd, Shelbyville, TN, 37160. I wasn't there long , I never received my W2. My w4 was modified to withhold taxes, or my last check and stub were shorted and modified.


2021:

In the beginning of 2021 I was asked to find another place to live, my dad was being targeted to participate in the hate crimes I was victimized to. I went to the C.R.O.S.S. SHELTER, she referred me to C128. The home is operated by Ben Fletcher, and located at 210 West End Ave, Shelbyville, TN, 37160. I was given A drug test that was defective. I went to work at Haynes Bros Lumber, I didn't have to take A drug test. I worked there maybe two weeks.  While I worked I did get A simple mobile smartphone from Walgreens. The phone was original long enough for me to setup my email, Norton LifeLock, file A identitytheft.gov report, and tip the FBI. I  worked at Haynes bros long enough for them to manipulate camera footage(see tips), and file A credit bureau settlement claim. I was fired after three weeks. Then asked to move to out. Before I moved I did use A residents computer to apply to Tyson Foods. I want to note that duration here was from 02/25/21 to 03/19/21/. I moved back into 9 Ranchero Drive, Shelbyville, TN, 37160. The Simple Mobile Device was swapped yet again, this time it contained A plastic explosive under the digitizer and A interdimensional lens. see crime stoppers.

17th JD of Tennessee BCSD SPD  I was arrested for VOP. Criminal Impersonators Impersonating US Secret service did question me about @37160James, and When I arrived at BCJ,  I was interrogated by American Pickers impersonating the @fbi. That was the only time I was bonded out of jail.



2022: 

March 8, 2023 I receive A call from A member of the 17th JD of TN, 'Groce', she impersonates A Tennessee state government worker calling in regards to A complaint I mailed from copy express. I recognize her voice. The following morning the Bedford County Sheriffs Department knock on my door and serve me A alias warrant for contempt of court regarding A terminated child support case. Little did I know I was going to be beaten, raped, sodomized, and nearly left for dead:

Tennessee Criminal Stupidity

https://twitter.com/@jjsandoval2023

https://t.co/4DVZAFv5Yo

Anchor of Hate (PODCAST)

TWITTER ACCOUNT: SUSPENDED PRIOR TO FALSE IMPRISONMENT


Released 07/2022 with A modified, totally different, ATT Motorola G-Play cellular device than I had when incarcerated. ACP customer support reported that the service was terminated on 7/18/2022. I looked like A individual that I had reported to crime stoppers/BCSD/SPD/TBI/FBI the day my son came from A neighbors, just had been assaulted. My body had indications of human experimentation. The video proof of this is on jamessilva2023@gmail.com, stolen with my number and device, or unable to recover without the J.D.'s help.

 

2023: 

 It is 2023 present time, I am being heavily victimized by electronic terror: cyber terror, harassment, and physical harassment with patterns that have been reported to federal authorities in play now, preventing me from recovery back into society.

James Sandoval (@SandovalJames23) / Twitter

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu50JSwltaUY2LWB25tL2dQ


11/9/2017 - I leave 2678 Highway 41A N, Shelbyville, TN, 37160, I don't return, I leave my hard drives, wallet, computers, and phone there. I have not been able to recover any of it, and nobody has offered to help. My drivers license, SSN, and all my life left with heather Garrette even to present.


Notes:

While living at 165 Mcdale Rd, Shelbyville, TN:

 Rhonda and Javier were easily coerced as law abiding citizens, misguided by everyone around us. I seen my education opportunity success rate go down the drain right in front of my EYES. Worried I begin writing FBI/TBI/WSMV/WKRN/POLICE DEPARTMENTS ETC. They check in on me with everyone but me, Bedford County initiates A conspiracy starting with my church & my school

One day I was sitting at home, someone called from A Bedford County Government # and threatened to murder me. Then A vehicle pulled into the driveway with three individuals. They revved the engine and threated, I stood at the door with A knife waiting for them to leave. I called 911 dispatch and A member from church.

Vehicles:

Javier Silva Sandoval did purchase A white station wagon, which was sold to Susan Daniels or Timothy Wells. Javier Also owned A Mercury Cougar, (which is where the country song was inspired from), my sister and I drove it to Mary Lerette's house to visit James Leverette. On the way we stopped at white side market, slid off the road at Mankin, and Rhonda Sandoval was sold A yellow Thunderbird, we drove it to see the grandparents and I nearly slid off the road, with my sister's door flying open on midland rd. One day Chris Leverette and I were at the residence alone, my dad just got the station wagon, well we took it for A spin around property(with three Pomeranians in tow), the grass was so wet we slid out of control and into the home(trailer), I just placed A Hispanic poncho on the damaged hood, needless to say I got whipped. Rhonda purchased A van from Judge Nowlen(the home we picked it up from was the same home or very close Jada Bearden's home in 2017). Gabriella Chantel Sandoval and I were harassing Christopher, I asked her to toss me the shovel that was close by, she did and nearly chopped my left pinky-toe off when she through the shovel, we went to the movie drive-in in Lewisburg, TN, on the way someone intentionally hit their brakes in front of my moms driving, I flew out of the seat, nearly ripping my newly stitched toe off my foot. 


Rhonda Sandoval:

Rhonda is A law abiding citizen, loves her family, loves her animals, and her kids. She is led to cocaine. Having done nothing except abuse Walmart by being A frequent shopper, this would have hindered the conspiracy quite A bit. She is used to break apart everybody and everything.



https://twitter.com/jjsandoval2023/status/1661029251720654853?s=20

https://twitter.com/jjsandoval2023/status/1661386568030978051?s=20


https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0h26qUoFM2oJNkPXvT18Cm5yepGeyyKV9TCXrXe8ScX2nbgarEaU9UJy1Hny21NCVl&id=100091747622894&sfnsn=mo&mibextid=RUbZ1f




Comments

  1. Remind me to write in 2019 about being fed feces after attempting to speak with jail admin about 2017-forward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remind me to add to 2019, spd denying me A statement stating no proof after looking at my statement.

      Delete
  2. We'll both earn $100 when you join Chime and receive a qualifying direct deposit! Learn more. https://chime.com/r/jamessandoval41

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remind me to: add Kristen Stewart to 2019, placing me in A head like while I slept so kindly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Add Bedford county sheriff's department in person attempt to speak with them about cyber terror, terror, conspiracy, kidnapping, and ongoing domestic terror. 2017, and Grubbs/tovar denying A statement stating no proof

      Delete
  4. Remind me to add to 2006, while working at National hood and duct, while driving in Nashville, smashing my mirror into A semi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add 2021 Bedford county health department , dove street, issuance of false birth certificate as replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADD: 2020 after release from A fake vop, my clothes and property contained A pesticide, nearly fainted walking home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. As well they placed jagged, sharp plastics in the soles which cut holes into my sockless foot

      Delete
  7. ADD: K-3 165 McDale road/lane, Shelbyville, Tennessee,: 4-5 Templeton Ave, Shelbyville, TN, 6-7, 165 McDale lane, 113 Peachtree lane, fosterville, TN7-8, 208 orchard lane, fosterville, TN, tillet court, unionville season rd, 9-10th circle O, and 165mcdale rd,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Add: Javier's gun battle at Tate after reds vehicle was stolen, Ford fiesta

      Delete
    2. Add: 208 orchard lane, PS2 solder job at depot street, is it legal to do that?!

      Delete
  8. 2003-2004 landers street & the cedars off Jackson st.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Add: in 4/5th grade Shelly mook had attempted to pin me as A pervert after writing her A note, with the teacher leading the way,The principal was notified and my parents.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can find me on Twitter, away from the library at: https://twitter.com/SandovalJames23?t=2vWbSU6O3WTnGax1d84KFw&s=09

    ReplyDelete
  11. While at the library: Twitter.com/@jjsandoval2023

    ReplyDelete
  12. Remind me to add 2022/ 2023 -de ial of service.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Add to 2019: I recorded Gabby Sandoval's statement about the trashed lottery ticket. Created A Gmail and sent the login details to the Shelbyville Tennessee police department, as well written A blogger post, sent the original to the GDrive and email the chief of police, then slightly modified it. I want to note that it was modified in A way that was extremely criminal, referring to the copy printed at copy express and submitted to Bedford county general sessions civil rights division

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also add SoundCloud was created and audio uploaded. The original blogger post was created at the Bedford county DHS office on 905 Madison st, Shelbyville, tn

      Delete
  14. Add 2021: h&r block, tax fraud, and Murphy center lottery $10 jumbo winner, barcode swap, reported to Shelbyville TN, CID

    ReplyDelete
  15. Add 2018: stolen tax papers out of Iran suasznavas work truck.

    ReplyDelete
  16. add denial of service at heritage south atm at tcatshelbyville 2014/2015

    ReplyDelete
  17. Add 2019: Gabby's OnStar, Toyota Corolla, Kroger parking lot, free beer & hot wings dj "jo" taking the call.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Add 2017, Wilson county fair, nearly poisoned to death, same chick from Woodbury piggly wiggle, American pawnshop, and serving amazons free whitts bbq dinner

    ReplyDelete
  19. Add 2018 Christmas Eve, leaving from Tracy leverettes, someone spitting A lugi on me while I slept and my new clean clothes, talon attempting to orchestrate A incident by acting like I was A problem when we walked to he store

    ReplyDelete
  20. Add 2006 after the maxima crash. Larry leverette(James Leverettes brother. Mary leverettes ex husband, Biological grandfather) sold me A Toyota vehicle from midstate finance, he verbally sold it to me, most likely they had it in my name already, add also that Mrs Parsons or hickerson worked at people's bank, they used borrowed money and checks to end my account, and also take control of the nonclosef account , reassuring me that I would never have A bank account again.

    ReplyDelete
  21. add 2021: condom in parking lot of christ baptist church, lawyers from 2002-2005, JoJo siwap(or however it's spelled) present at church

    ReplyDelete
  22. Add 2002-2004: 2002 expelled from cascade highs school Charles rich stating you commit the crime , you do the time( bo evidence of crime committed, submitted my Mr looper.Jeff seckler acting as Mike Randals, DA, the build up of A public danger and audience reacting to the manipulated evidence(2004),

    ReplyDelete
  23. add 2012: Charles Rich referring to me as James stovall, when I field a motion to avoid incarceration for fees owed to BOPP.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Add 2017: coming to A fake child support case contempt of court, intimidation by nick Simmons public defender.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Add 2006: Lynchburg, TN l, talent scouting for models, Gabriella Chantel Sandoval and I, in nolbis Lincoln minus suspensions, and running into bcsd close to motlow at fourway coming Tullahoma.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Rhonda put me into A after school daycare, while she worked at Tyson foods, I noticed the children were scared to death, and l asked Gabby if she was okay. Did anyone anyone touch you. I reported my experiences to the TBI, I was introduced to the juvenile system shortly afterwards.i didnt realize they ran A pedophilia operation in every daycare, school, and college.

    ReplyDelete
  27. https://www.facebook.com/jsndvl123 : my verified Facebook account. Accessed by the Shelbyville, Tennessee community, modified, and used to share my information. Most likely used to communicate my murder conspiracy, I have not accessed this or 'James Joseph Sandoval's since 11/2017, I was incarcerated from 11/2017-01/23/2018, held no due process, released after court on A Saturday, released at 1155pm. Since then access to my identity has been nil. Someone changed my link, modified the photos

    ReplyDelete
  28. Twitter:@majiztec has not been accessed since 11/5/2017

    ReplyDelete
  29. I want the add to 2014, while sitting in tcatshelbyville, mike miller's side, computer information technology class, my Facebook was logged out and password changed, workstation

    ReplyDelete
  30. https://twitter.com/SandovalJames23/status/1641881512843923461?t=OhlrxvWVn8hBgbTp_80x-A&s=19

    ReplyDelete
  31. Add 2002/2003 8th grade, Laura woods, chapel hill TN. Lesa Fernandez landline, 208 orchard lane, subdivision: ray hathcock, Brandon Shultz, Jeremy crow, Chris Cooper, Brandon Odom, Kerry ( tcat cafeteria), justin blanton

    ReplyDelete
  32. http://witgtn.blogspot.com/2023/04/ranchero-park-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  33. Listen to phone_20230415-084202_6157444000.amr by James Sandoval on #SoundCloud
    https://soundcloud.com/user-648975963-398388997/phone_20230415?ref=clipboard&p=a&c=1&si=61a6da23bf524990a453ca3c38d353b3&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

    ReplyDelete
  34. Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/F2UI9C9f3yb

    ReplyDelete
  35. https://twitter.com/SandovalJames23/status/1647765286639087616?t=Z2mgQqCPrnyqiET-CHMq8A&s=19

    ReplyDelete
  36. https://youtube.com/shorts/H9sYhNnTkA0?feature=share3

    ReplyDelete
  37. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0XrmGF83duQyFZ1uhXov3M5NMfd7ixVajuyMYABepxh8ZVP74NXVnR54uQVpzssJMl&id=100091747622894&mibextid=Nif5oz

    ReplyDelete
  38. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02LpaQFk1R5uKCJncRNUETa8AtWTS8cLhnnrzqNJ7DMeChH46i8HHy1NTSibJ6Lt3fl&id=100091747622894&sfnsn=mo&mibextid=RUbZ1f

    ReplyDelete
  39. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02mkk6KESdzFnKetscyvwxDux9GJT8MuWzyBPyDnp1P7cHGHZWMFf5pgYcysewkrM9l&id=100091747622894&sfnsn=mo&mibextid=RUbZ1f

    ReplyDelete
  40. https://twitter.com/jjsandoval2023/status/1656303307411935232?s=20

    ReplyDelete
  41. i want to note that i overheard them thinking when leaving spd, bring the one that they kept when he was in jail to take his statement. they may be covering their tracks with the clone they kept while falsely imprisoned from 03/2022-07/2022

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Local Service Company Participates! ( S&D Plumbing)

S&D Google Review The company looks and works like A legitimate company.  I worked around them from 2007 to 2010. These guys are professional to A newcomer to construction. They do smoke weed, pop pills, and participate in county scamming ordeals, that lead to laundering through classic car shows. Couple of the guys dated, nailed, raped, or pedophiles with some of the people that tried to murder me in 2017. They sent plumber Josh to Kristina Kujawski's Mom's home after their Bio-terror synthesis erupted in the tub. They had synthesized feces with lupus. As diagnosed by the Bedford County Health Department. I think Josh nailed Kristina for hydrocodone and cash soon after this. That was in 2009. They did fix the plumbing though. I think they allowed Alycia Kujawski to use my bank account and money to pay. The only thing is the police were neglecting identity theft. Good group of guys. They do a lot of the construction in Shelbyville, Tennessee, they do the majority of the ele

Begging For Attention

  James Sandoval - Facebook- 03/2023 twitter/@jossandoval2023 YOU CAN FIND ME AT 9 RANCHERO DRIVE, SHELBYVILLE, TENNESSEE. INJURED, HELPLESS, AND IN NEED OF HELP. VICTIM OF : TERROR, CYBER TERROR, IDENTITY THEFT, FRUAD, DENIAL OF SERVICE, DECEPTION, THEFT OF PROPERTY/SERVICE, NEGLIGENCE, SEXUAL HATE CRIMES, HATE CRIMES, MAIL FRAUD/THEFT-ETC*------ PLEASE KNOW THAT PRIOR TO 2017/11 I WAS WITH MY CHIDLREN EVERY NIGHT, HAD MY IDENTITY TOGETHER, AND REPORTED TO THE FBI. WHAT I CAUGFHT ONTO WAS MURDER, RAPE, FRAUD, CYBER TERROR, AND PLAIN OUT NEGLIGENCE, THIS LED TO MY VICITMIZATION AND A WEIRD SMEAR CAMPAIGN. @jjsandoval2023