Skip to main content

03/09/2022 - 07/29/2022 False Imprisonment at The Bedford County Jail

 On 03/09/2022 I James Joseph Silva Sandoval (05161987) was served A Child support contempt warrant by the Bedford County Sheriffs Department, (108 Northcreek Dr, Shelbyville, TN 37160). The case was terminated in the summer of 2017, while I was employed by 'Newsom's Heat & Air'; I had used A co-worker as A witness at the 'Richard L Dugger and Associates'(when I signed the visitation book, I left my social and TNDVL). While incarcerated I fell victim to : sodomy (sexual assault suspected or rape, assault with A broom or mop-stick while I was in REM, and the use of human programming to place me in A hypnotic trance or state). I was also denied access to inmate rights. Harassed by the Co's and inmates. My documents switched with noticeable differences. My laundry destroyed and contaminated. Suspected COVID19 'kraken' strain or money pox virus tested on me, infected through commissary  or the inmate cafeteria food. I was also served A violation of probation warrant while incarcerated, with all the victimizations, I was nearly forced to take A plea with being innocent. I also had time accumulated, they had booked me into the jail under A false social, you can find the documents on @majiztecalsoppression on/instagram.com.  When released on 07/29/2022, from the Jail , my cranium was fractured, my device swapped with A PVT device, my personal info and recovery email attached to my account accessible from my fathers device was removed. @Anchorofhate @criminalstupidity was also attached. My appearance looked like A person that had assaulted my son prior to the incarceration, in which I took video/pic and tipped crimes stoppers. My head severely infected with an unknown parasite. My legal documents filed with the Bedford county court clerk were rewritten in A way that portrays me as some suicidal postal fictional character of A movie plot or A terrorist plot. This is not the first type of incident. This has been ongoing since 2017 when A conspiracy played out at the Bedford County Jail, 210 N. Spring St, Shelbyville, TN, 37160. I believe them to have staged an incident to place me under investigation and falsify federal indictments in hopes of covering their tracks.


Thanks,


James Sandoval

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu50JSwltaUY2LWB25tL2dQ

youtube.com/@javiers_channel

@37160James

@jjsandoval2023

@majiztec @majiztec- Twitter account was verified in 2017 prior to my attempted murder, used for support while  purchasing burp suite Burp Suite with my amex bluebird card, believed to be the reason for the conspiracy. The account didnt have A photo, I was A fan of dirty unicorn android OS.

Comments

  1. I want to note that I have never collected Intellectual Property payment money. I have always been denied access to my real identity, and have never been issued A ssan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll both earn $100 when you join Chime and receive a qualifying direct deposit! Learn more. https://chime.com/r/jamessandoval41

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Law Abiding Citizen: A Helpless Victim

     I am A law abiding citizen of the United States of America. I was born 05-16-1987 at ' Bedford County General Hospital ', Shelbyville, TN, 37160 . I also grew up here.      Unfortunately, I have never been able to make it out of Bedford, TN. I am An oppressed citizen, currently with very little human rights, and no civil rights.  I have never even been able to travel anywhere either.   I graduated kindergarten at ' Eakin Elementary School ', finished 4-5 grade at ' Thomas Intermediate ', completed 6th grade and A portion of 7th at ' Harris Middle School ', I completed middle school at ' Cascade Middle School ', began 9th grade at ' Cascade High School '. I fell victim  to A group of coercionists whom conspired against me mid 9th grade year, I was expelled for the rest of 9th grade. During my hiatus from school, I lived at ' Tilett Court Mobile Home Park ', with my sister 'Gabriella Chantel Sandoval' & mother '

Local Service Company Participates! ( S&D Plumbing)

S&D Google Review The company looks and works like A legitimate company.  I worked around them from 2007 to 2010. These guys are professional to A newcomer to construction. They do smoke weed, pop pills, and participate in county scamming ordeals, that lead to laundering through classic car shows. Couple of the guys dated, nailed, raped, or pedophiles with some of the people that tried to murder me in 2017. They sent plumber Josh to Kristina Kujawski's Mom's home after their Bio-terror synthesis erupted in the tub. They had synthesized feces with lupus. As diagnosed by the Bedford County Health Department. I think Josh nailed Kristina for hydrocodone and cash soon after this. That was in 2009. They did fix the plumbing though. I think they allowed Alycia Kujawski to use my bank account and money to pay. The only thing is the police were neglecting identity theft. Good group of guys. They do a lot of the construction in Shelbyville, Tennessee, they do the majority of the ele

Begging For Attention

  James Sandoval - Facebook- 03/2023 twitter/@jossandoval2023 YOU CAN FIND ME AT 9 RANCHERO DRIVE, SHELBYVILLE, TENNESSEE. INJURED, HELPLESS, AND IN NEED OF HELP. VICTIM OF : TERROR, CYBER TERROR, IDENTITY THEFT, FRUAD, DENIAL OF SERVICE, DECEPTION, THEFT OF PROPERTY/SERVICE, NEGLIGENCE, SEXUAL HATE CRIMES, HATE CRIMES, MAIL FRAUD/THEFT-ETC*------ PLEASE KNOW THAT PRIOR TO 2017/11 I WAS WITH MY CHIDLREN EVERY NIGHT, HAD MY IDENTITY TOGETHER, AND REPORTED TO THE FBI. WHAT I CAUGFHT ONTO WAS MURDER, RAPE, FRAUD, CYBER TERROR, AND PLAIN OUT NEGLIGENCE, THIS LED TO MY VICITMIZATION AND A WEIRD SMEAR CAMPAIGN. @jjsandoval2023