Skip to main content

Information Technology - "Phone & Account Troubles"

I want to clarify that I have been victimized at A young age, denied civil rights, harassed by elite working in the federal Government. Over the years the communities of Bedford County, TN, has taken pride in criminal conduct, orchestrating false pretense to further conspiracy or denial of service. They target with advanced coercion that explicitly exploits my surroundings and every inter-personal interaction is reviewed daily, and re-assessed for the next targeting, whether that may be denial of service at A consumer organization or A denial of welfare. I am intelligent enough to produce A process to safely continue my "goals", using current access to information, their timing, and the federal tip system for documentation. The culprits also use hypnotic therapy interlaced with their state sponsored broadcasts. They can manipulate chemicals that are induced into the human anatomy, manipulate body functionality, target neural receptors to coerce A life threatening situation. They can even load the coercion payloads to exploit frustrated citizens to produce A deadly situation. I say this because there is no one that will communicate with me in A intellectual logical manner. They resort to reverse psychology with negligence. I am treated like A child, bullied by idiots with vast resources. They anticipate every move and celebrate denial of service with A sexual contact with a MINOR, though its none of my business. I know because they taunt and mock me while sexually harassing me for sensory replay. This place is for North Koreas Benefit. Or Russia. Before 02/10/2017, everything was mostly fine, my kids were loved, fed, and were clean, with us every night. I had good work history, eligible for unemployment, no taxes owed, A vehicle, and I knew where my family were. That was multiple attempted murders ago...



2003 / 2004 -  

  Having been interested in cell phones and needing one, since A young boy, I asked my grandmother 'Mary F. Leverette' if she would co-sign for A device from Verizon. She agreed. In summer of 2004 I was indicted on drug charges. The device was confiscated by the 17th J.D. D.T.F.. In 2005 after release I had came home from work at Haynes Service Company, my grandmother had the device in hand, asked me if I wanted it. I was immediately suspicious and asked where she had gotten the device from, and why it was in her possession, since I was the owner of the device, since she co-signed. She stated, ' Brian Crews'(deputy chief /Shelbyville, TN, police) had given it to her. I contacted the 'SPD' and filed A TBI/FBI tip. I also owned, which was confiscated A virgin mobile phone that was not returned by the 17thDTF.

2005 - 

 Having just turned 18, I decided to get A post paid phone from 'Verizon'. I kept this phone until fall 2006. The only issue I had with the device was random calls and texts, including male sext pics from friends phones / devices. 

2007 -  

    My sister, mother, and her boyfriend lived at  'Magnolia Village' apartments. I visited one day after just purchasing and signing A new contract with 'Sprint'. I had gotten A blue 'Motorola Razor' phone and A pink 'Motorola Nextel' phone for 'Kristina Kujawski'. I had left my device charging and forgotten. When I returned not five minutes later. 'Christina Ferrell' and her girlfriend "Marie' were in the apartment alone. I became suspicious of the device being swapped, modified, or network functionality added for remote access. 

2008- 
 
 While working at 'Mitchells Heat & Air' I enrolled in 'ITT Technical Institute' in Nashville, TN, 37160. 'Ed Kujawski' had purchased A Toshiba laptop for me to use for school. I ended up quitting ''Mitchells" to work for 'Haynes Service Company'. The laptop was sold to "Adrean"(she hadn't paid yet) and stolen out of my vehicle but sold to 'Bright Davis'.

2009-  

  After I was laid off from 'Mitchells Heat & Air' in 2009, 'Kristina Kujawksi' and I split momentarily. I went to live with my grandmother, yet again. I was left with hardly any clothes, and anything at all. Kristina went to Mankin road where she stayed the majority of the time, in which she got pregnant with ' Joseph Jakoby Sandoval'. She assured me I was the father. I needed to investigate the targeting and betrayals from my only support, in which there were corrupt L.E. after me. I never tried to impregnate her, I always mitigated. I was able to have A little more private space. So I went along with her to get away from my grandmothers. Unaware of 'Kristen Stewart' living in our attic at the time, you can check my verified 'Facebook' accounts (2 from 2009-2017) and see the pic, when I was suspicious of when they swapped my body out. At the time I had no money for A phone or service. Verizon had been retailing flip phones for $39 w/ $15 text and internet. My device 931-492-4029 was disabled remotely. I enrolled in 'Tennessee Technical College' for A "production technician" program, which was for poverty-stricken citizens. I walked from "Cooper Steel" to the TTC and then to Sherwood, where my sister lived until my grandfather got off work. I had A friend. Her name was Cindy Green, Mankin rd., She had purchased A boost mobile phone for me while I helped her with work around the home. I was getting harassed by intermittent connectivity, I called boost support multiple times, and was disregarded and forwarded to A verbal offensive message. 

2010 -  
     
    I obtained A job at 'Sonic Drive In' on Madison St., Shelbyville, TN, 37160. On 2/10/2010. While working at Sonic, I lived with ''James Clark'' 43 Barksdale ln, Shelbyville, TN, 37160. I used the library and ''J.D.'s'' Dell computer to access jsndvl123@yahoo.com. 


2011 - 

  I had purchased A Android cellular device with 'Page Plus' service. The device was non-branded  with HTC operating system and functionality. I used this device for nearly A year and A half, total cost nearly $300 dollars. I noticed that my TN Unemployment was being used and divided through A fake child support enforcement scheme through the Bedford County Juvenile General sessions court, so when I purchased A phone from ATT in 2012, I discontinued my email that was in use. Filed A FBI tip, contacted the 'Shelbyville-TN Police Department'. Factory reset the Device and left it in my sisters apartment in my nephew's dresser drawer off Barksdale Lane. I with my cousin 'Kimberly Leverette' in an apartment off Lane Parkway. 'Chris Kemp' A co-worker from 'Mitchells' had given me A android phone that was in terrible condition. Stopping by when A friend was there. 'Andrea Sweeney'. The phone went to ''Lesa Ayala'' for $30 dollars. At the time I was being treated terrible by the family in psychological ways to receive A emotional response in which, produces crypto currency, and also intellectual property. This phone caused A couple of harassment incidents, I ended up over paying for the device, to ''Lesa'' and ''Chris''. After "Andrea" stopped comin around, someone stolen my Instagram account which was verified on the HTC Vivid. (I did report all incidents to TBI/FBI/DOJ/SPD/BEDFORDSHERIFFDEPT)

2012 - 

 In 2012 I had signed up for A new service contract from ATT. I had purchased A HTC device. I had stopped by A co-workers house on Elm Street. When leaving the apartment I was attacked by A Shadow or spirit, knocking the device out of my hand and breaking it. Christina F. and friends worked at 'Asurion'. I had taken A  insurance claim on the device and sent it to Asurion.  I suspect they needed my Gmail accounts and emails to cover their intellectual property thefts, unemployment fraud, or passive involvement, if any. The device replaced with was A 'HTC Vivid', 'ICE CREAM SANDWHICH' - very nice (probably A fake android just for Shelbyville, Tennessee oppression, maybe not though)

2013 - 

 Same ATT contract I had just renewed for another 2 yrs. I selected A blue 'HTC' 'Windows' phone, since the commercials aired at the time got my attention. The Windows phone did not operate correctly, the store was set to development testing, and performance was extremely poor. I sent it back the device and selected A 'Samsung S3'.  I completely fell in love with the 'S3' and vowed always to pay my bill. In summer of 2013 I contacted 'Yahoo.com' email support and recovered my email address. A co-worker from 'Sonic Drive In' that I had contacted using the email, had created A variation of the email. my email: jsndvl123@yahoo.com. The variation and recovered email: jsndvl0123@yahoo.com. After recovery of the email, the email account did not have anything but contacts (easily imported) and signs of sex trafficking via empty folder contents and trash folder. The account had been used since 2004/2005, and was the email that had A picture of Hillary Clinton' when I had rescued her by calling 911 on Deery street. I was logged out of the email immediately. I contacted the SPD, TBI, FBI, etc. With no response. I also purchased A 'HP Envy' from ''Aarons Company Inc..''

2014 - 
    
I completed my contract with ATT twice and didn't receive my service agreement rebate?? check. I contacted SPD,TBI, FBI, ETC. I just gave up on ATT and signed A new contract with 'Sprint' purchasing A new 'Samsung' Galaxy 'S4' 9315751081 or 9315751080. I signed up for A static IP address, used my device as my main internet, except where Wi-Fi was available at home. I had mostly no issues except changing devices. I was enrolled in 'TCAT-Shelbyville'' and working at NHK, MAHLE, and Sonic. While in school I attempted to apply for A support job at 'Concept Technology Inc' concept technology inc located in Nashville, TN. I got an interview, went to the company and was belittled by their interviewer; in that specific incident criminal invasion of privacy was used to do this, even when purchasing A dress shirt from 'SEARS', to the first interview, to the second interview, and to my home. I also applied to Black Box Network Services (Nashville, TN, office).

2015- 

  In May of 2015 while still enrolled in TACT-Shelbyville, I applied for 'Brook Source Technical Youth' corp-2-contract position for A Jr Network Analyst. The job was for 'Black Box Network Services', 1010 Haley rd., Murfreesboro, TN, 37129. I was suspicious and reported to the TBI/FBI. I did accept the position, co-oped with the TCAT-Shelbyville, I worked here until 09/2016. On the fist day I was "trained" by U.S. Army Liasson ' Evan'. I spent 2 days with him training me on staging the enterprise devices for their processes and procedures prior to shipping. On the 3rd day I met the staging  team, got A traffic ticket for running A stop sign (Murfreesboro-TN police department), and was issued A company email, in which couldn't be james.sandoval@blackbox.com, but instead james.sandoval1@blackbox.com. This lead to A another suspicious email/tip to the TBI/FBI. I  kept my Sprint Samsung Galaxy 'S4' until I ordered A HTC one unlocked from Amazon in 2016. I was issued A phone and laptop from Black Box (dell latitude & Iphone 6). He stated to Johnny carter, the day that I met staging, that they could reverse nat. 

2016- 

In 08/2016 I was offered fulltime employment at 'Black Box Network Services', 101 Haley Lane, Murfreesboro, TN, 37129. I continued to learn by studying and watching other hackers ethically. In December of 2016 my grandmother and I came to an agreement for A 2015 Dell XPS Skylake model computer through her Dell account, the computer was in my name. The computers cost was nearly same as A sued vehicle, at my current earnings at tax time with dependents. Everything was fine with my family and I, my immediate family as far as I knew. Everything was fine with 'Black Box Network Services' and myself. *Niki Shriver of 'Black Box Network Services' did ask me if I was the one that had broken into her home, stating that, 'someone broke into her home and they looked just like you.' I was also sent A video from brent Shelton (co-worker at black box) showing my Vehicle speeding in the cross section. I imaging they were trying to frame us. 
 
 2017- 

January 2017 when Heathers taxes were deposited I purchased Portswigger.com's BurpSuite, price was $499. I had nearly everything setup: A decent computer, 2 video cards, crammed material that I was learning, running manjaro Linux. I ran into A problem at the beginning with Burpsuite. I paid, didn't receive my license, so I contacted them ( using my verified TWITTER.COM/@MAJIZTEC ACCOUNT I contacted the owner of burpsuite and asked for A picture of my AMEXcard that was used. I complied). I didn't anticipate the craze for murdering A innocent victim to be so strong. I mean as soon as I was terminated at Black Box, my vehicle was sabotaged, my computer infected with agent X, my cellular device swapped, poisoning of everything: commodities, hygiene, clothing, food, water, furniture, etc. , Negligence from the local authorities, I have tipped my entire life to avoid this or to escalate, depending on my current circumstances. I went to work at A+I Yard grading for Iran/Crystal Suasznava (crystal is my cousin), I made 13 an hour, I also worked with my cousin Christopher Leverette. They contaminated my food, were at my home while I was at work, and also contaminated illicit drugs with various chemicals. I am sure they practiced their routines, I was expected to be killed, they knew it. While working there my health deteriorated, I was given A poisonous batch of mushrooms, that changed the dimension of our living room at 2678 highway 41 A north, Shelbyville, TN, 37160, the clock of my dell xps 15 actually ticked when the time changed and the 2 flipped upside down. that is on my verified social media, from 2017, I hid all posts and sent Shelbyville police department my info, suspecting that I was about to be murdered. I then went to work for NEWSOMES HEATING AND AIR, with Jason Willmon, an ex co-worker from Mitchells heat and air. That lasted until about September. It wasn't the same but I was still being manipulated, poisoned, and neglected. My children were also being neglected and endangered. I waited and waited for the Shelbyville, TN police/ Bedford county TN sheriff to respond. In 2017 I received A call from Judy Bayne, Kristina Kujawski's aunt, Jakoby Sandoval's caretaker. She had called me to direct me to Richard L Dugger's office to terminate child support. I recorded the call, uploaded all corresponding info and documentation to jjosephsilva87@gmail.com gdrive. I also tipped the FBI/TBI. I went to the law office the next day. I used A co-worker at Newsome's heat and air as A witness, signed the visitor book, leaving my ID# and ssn. I wasn't worried about them running my social security and stealing my identity. They already had stolen my entire family's identity since 2004, these people are dangerous serious, in 2004, while at ncwx, they nearly killed my grandmother, I am sure they sabotaged the break calipers, powertrain drive, and manipulated the wreck. this was done to me on two occasions in 2008//2015. the culprits all work in the Bedford county government. People began terrorizing me after the visit to the law office of Dugger. Criminals would come into the home: eat our food & contaminate it, sabotage, write hail Satan and other occultism writings, they even inscribed voodoo writings on the bathroom door frames. use parasitic contamination to draw on our clothing, connected their meth gassing hoses to our ventilation, they would close the vents when my daughter was in the room asleep, when it was freezing, they busted holes in the ceilings, floor, and walls. They sabotaged our vehicle, swapping the hvac with cold/hot. They had A frog outfitted with A indicating light they used to communicate to each other in morse. They would pop firecrackers when I'd leave and come home. My son tried to run to the window tinting place multiple times. Heather was very deceptive and would not tell the truth no matter what. Their was human excrement all on the walls and on the carpet, i couldn't determine if it was ejaculate or blood. Their was blood on the bed stains on the bed. I woke with A massive bruise on my arm as if I was injected with A plasma donation device and tapped illegally, from my home. they would get me worked up and outside the home, while I was outside they locked the door, with the children inside. Heather just ignored what I said and called me crazy. She often left for "Work and I could hear her moaning for hours while I was being terrorized. I often seen people getting out of semi's at the two-way market, specifically at Highway 269 Heather in multiple vehicles, and people running from yard to yard. Nathan Lynch is on video located my gdrive speaking with my ex when I pulled up. They may have had A place in the woods, working for heather. My shoes, clothes, and devices were modified, swapped, someone tried to get me to use Roberto Rodríguez's business card from my personal phone and computer which had A static IP address from sprint. All this has/was reported to the TBI/FBI/SPD/SHERIFF DEPARTMENT, ETC. On multiple occasions I witnessed people driving up and down highway 41A north by our residences property, with no head lights. The two-way market opened its doors to people at 2-4 AM, suspected human trafficking. I witnessed and recorded the guy that left me at the TN lottery after prepaying MTS transport for the ride to the claims office, entering the two-way market. the video's are on my gdrive. Heather was seen in  A silver Pontiac across the street, I don't think she had A job, I think they were involved in identity theft and IP theft, living double lives. On multiple occasions Bryan Gómez, and his relatives would come by uninvited and bring beer( the beer had writings that looked like satanic parasitic writings engraved in the aluminum on the beer tops of A modelo bottled case), I would open the door and people were in our vehicle, I seen someone leaving messages on the food stamp card heather left outside in the vehicle. He ran off when I opened the door. I asked my mother Rhonda Sandoval to help with the kids while I stayed outside and recorded traffic, I had spotted heather drive by before her arrival at 6AM. I also spotted A Chinese military vehicle, which also got recorded. A pair of Apache helicopters nearly flipped our trailer over soon after this incident. there were so many signs that someone wanted my kids and I dead. At this point I had already called Shelbyville Tennessee Police department multiple times, leaving voicemails, live answer lead me to A voicemail. My computer information technology(personal devices, one not even paid off) were manipulated to the point of human exhaustion. they basically had multiple copies, used pvt, and also used malware. Using hidden cameras to profile, assess, and attack again. I couldn't even get A reply from my instructors via email, phone, and I was very victimized and afraid for my children's life at this point. 

11/9/2017 - I leave 2678 Highway 41A N, Shelbyville, TN, 37160, I don't return, I leave my hard drives, wallet, computers, and phone there. I have not been able to recover any of it, and nobody has offered to help. My drivers license, ssn, and all my life left with heather garrette even to present.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu50JSwltaUY2LWB25tL2dQ




Comments

  1. We'll both earn $100 when you join Chime and receive a qualifying direct deposit! Learn more. https://chime.com/r/jamessandoval41

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the add to 2014, while sitting in tcatshelbyville, mike miller's side, computer information technology class, my Facebook was logged out and password changed, workstation x2169

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Law Abiding Citizen: A Helpless Victim

     I am A law abiding citizen of the United States of America. I was born 05-16-1987 at ' Bedford County General Hospital ', Shelbyville, TN, 37160 . I also grew up here.      Unfortunately, I have never been able to make it out of Bedford, TN. I am An oppressed citizen, currently with very little human rights, and no civil rights.  I have never even been able to travel anywhere either.   I graduated kindergarten at ' Eakin Elementary School ', finished 4-5 grade at ' Thomas Intermediate ', completed 6th grade and A portion of 7th at ' Harris Middle School ', I completed middle school at ' Cascade Middle School ', began 9th grade at ' Cascade High School '. I fell victim  to A group of coercionists whom conspired against me mid 9th grade year, I was expelled for the rest of 9th grade. During my hiatus from school, I lived at ' Tilett Court Mobile Home Park ', with my sister 'Gabriella Chantel Sandoval' & mother '

Local Service Company Participates! ( S&D Plumbing)

S&D Google Review The company looks and works like A legitimate company.  I worked around them from 2007 to 2010. These guys are professional to A newcomer to construction. They do smoke weed, pop pills, and participate in county scamming ordeals, that lead to laundering through classic car shows. Couple of the guys dated, nailed, raped, or pedophiles with some of the people that tried to murder me in 2017. They sent plumber Josh to Kristina Kujawski's Mom's home after their Bio-terror synthesis erupted in the tub. They had synthesized feces with lupus. As diagnosed by the Bedford County Health Department. I think Josh nailed Kristina for hydrocodone and cash soon after this. That was in 2009. They did fix the plumbing though. I think they allowed Alycia Kujawski to use my bank account and money to pay. The only thing is the police were neglecting identity theft. Good group of guys. They do a lot of the construction in Shelbyville, Tennessee, they do the majority of the ele

Begging For Attention

  James Sandoval - Facebook- 03/2023 twitter/@jossandoval2023 YOU CAN FIND ME AT 9 RANCHERO DRIVE, SHELBYVILLE, TENNESSEE. INJURED, HELPLESS, AND IN NEED OF HELP. VICTIM OF : TERROR, CYBER TERROR, IDENTITY THEFT, FRUAD, DENIAL OF SERVICE, DECEPTION, THEFT OF PROPERTY/SERVICE, NEGLIGENCE, SEXUAL HATE CRIMES, HATE CRIMES, MAIL FRAUD/THEFT-ETC*------ PLEASE KNOW THAT PRIOR TO 2017/11 I WAS WITH MY CHIDLREN EVERY NIGHT, HAD MY IDENTITY TOGETHER, AND REPORTED TO THE FBI. WHAT I CAUGFHT ONTO WAS MURDER, RAPE, FRAUD, CYBER TERROR, AND PLAIN OUT NEGLIGENCE, THIS LED TO MY VICITMIZATION AND A WEIRD SMEAR CAMPAIGN. @jjsandoval2023