I woke up at around 7AM. Happy it was Sunday. One more day until I could stary "trying" again. I had collected A hefty amount of scrap iron & aluminum the day before on the rail road tracks off of Rail Road Avenue. I intended on having A good day. I showered, cleaned the residence up. Woke my nephew for church. My father got out of bed, angry. I mean angry about SOMETHING, angry. I used his phone A couple of times, as I always do. At about 9:47AM the Victory Baptist Church Bus came through to pick the neighborhood kids up for church. After my nephew left to church, things got A little more tense. I was ragged out by my mother and father about eating, drinking, smoking: everything in the home. My dad had gotten A visitor. Every time this guy comes around and has A beer with my father, my memory gets refreshed about the things I was just accused of "doing". He had A second visitor, I could overhear them mocking my social media posts. When he came in he was ill,...




.jpg)
Current location Burt St Shelbyville Tennessee. Phone date only goes to 2036. Phone in 2026.
ReplyDeleteSunday March 1st, 2026
Delete